Monday, September 21, 2009

ugh, i'm sick... Or I was.


This is my first-aid kit. An array of cold and flu fighters that I keep on hand and hadn't had to reach for in years... and yes, the drugs inside were a little past expiration. But I think they may have been ok still since they seem to be working and I'm not dead!

Congestion, headache, sore throat. I don't think it's the Swine Flu, but I've been calling it the "London Flu". That's because my illness is due to the British gal in my office who came into work sick, 2 days in a row. Both days she was only in for like an hour and had to go home. But it was long enough for her to infect me and others in the office. (I'm SO NOT bitter...) I'm a total germaphobe in the office; wiping and spraying things with lysol constantly and using a variety of hand sanitizes at all times. But alas, my efforts were for not. sigh. So I'd like to make a general shout-out to everyone out there: If EVER you're sick, STAY HOME! Don't go into work!!!

I've not been able to exercise, which has been nice. But I'm a little scared that I'll fall out of shape and get doughy since I've tried to keep up a 2-3x a week routine. Although, my appetite and craving for sweets have totally gone down. And that coupled with my eliminating of dairy from my diet (cuz of the mucus) has had a fun little side effect: my stomach is totally flat!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home