Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Update: Lorenzo

Spotted, at the baggage claim!

It was totally him?
-he has louis vuitton luggage that was well worn.
-he was wearing marc jacobs suspenders ($9 from that cheap accessories store)

It totally wasn't?
-The luggage was typical beige nylon looking that could have been from china town.
-no one picked him up. He went to the courtesey shuttle pickup and boarded a National/Alamo bus!

I'm so confused... My cousin would have known. I'm gonna email him...


UPDATE! (no new post because that would just be excessive... ha!) after some cyber stalking... I found out that IT WAS HIM! Alamo car rental and all. He was in NY the night before for the opening of his PR company. But the give away was the tattoo on his forearm. The couple next to him was complementing him on them and of course I just so happened to over hear that... It's not like I'm a stalker or anything!


picture taken on 11/17/09

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home