Monday, September 6, 2010

Hawaii in pictures

So got back last week from Jessica's wedding in Hawaii along with a a few extra vaca days that I took to hang with friends and family. And let me tell you, I need another week off! It was SO hard coming back and getting back into my old routine. I think I nodded off at work every day last week. In addition to just feeling tired all the time, I was just overcome with a feeling of laziness and lack of motivation to do anything. Sigh. Well, time to snap out of it! And time to get back to reality. (oh, and it's time to get back to running and eating well... Hawaii, as always, was a eat-or-be-eaten gorge fest!)

Here's another installment of Hawaii in Pictures. Enjoy!
oh, ps. hover over the images for captions. =)



Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home