Tuesday, July 28, 2009

"launch my line"

How much do we all LOVE Dsquared2 and Dean & Dan Caten?! So much so that we're willing to forget that they let ANTM use their show as Tyra's final walk off, right? They are fantastic (and a personal favorite) and soon to be entering our living rooms courtesy of "Launch My Line"! (apologies in advance for the commercials pre-video. if anyone knows how to get rid of it, please let us know!)


Just when I thought that I was finally going to be able to give my DVR a break and get to bed at a decent hour, Bravo announces yet another reason to stay up. "Launch My Line" pairs "celebrity" wannabe designers with industry professionals starting September 16. Can't wait! I don't know when I'm going to sleep with the Real Housewives of Atlanta, Flipping Out, Top Chef, Mad Men, and FINALLY Project Runway all starting up sooner rather than later. But let's just hope that LML doesn't turn into the lameness that was The Fashion Show.



Is it just me or do the designer-wannabes not recognize the boys D until they get intro-ed!?

more on EW.com and the Launch My Line Official Site

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home