Wednesday, August 12, 2009

bootie - licious



Since earlier this year, I have been in the market for a fabulous ankle bootie that I could wear with leggings or skirts. However, all the ones I found were either too expensive, or too strange looking, and I'm sorry, but I can't bring myself to pay upwards of $200+ for a trend that I may or may not love. But tonight, my quest is over, because I found these fun ankle booties for less than $50! From Payless.com!

They aren't exactly what I wanted (ideally, I'd like a higher platform heel and maybe some well-placed cut-outs), but I just can't beat the price. AND they also come in an awesome electric purple, which I will totally also buy if it turns out that I love these black/grey ones. Yay! I will post a picture as soon as I get them!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home