Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Zac in Newport?

No that's not me, it's my friend Tae with Zac Posen!
So we met The Master today! I shook his hand and kind of died. Neimans showed his spring 2010 collection (that was totally cute, fun and banahnas, btw. In addition to the 60's looking stewardess uniforms and flowing dresses, I loved the pins in the shape of lips and hands that were on nearly everything! I really want some, but I was told they're only for the show and not for sale... I'm gonna try and post the video below). And right after the show, they ah-mahzingly they rolled the entire runway collection out for people to touch and see up close.


Sigh. I can't post a vid straight from my iPhone... will have to youtube it first.. check back for updates tomorrow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home