Sunday, September 19, 2010

In Memorium

You were a good computer!
It took me 3 years to buy you and you gave me 8 years of service. You helped me get a job and launch jess&jase. You'll be missed!

On the operating table at Best Buy. And when it couldn't be saves, they removed the hard drive and gave it to me.
I think I'm go
ing to put it in an urn and place it on my shelf or bury it in the backyard.

On the plus side, new life came from death. The removal of my old desk top gave me a chance to change up and reorganize my work station. For the best since I seriously set free an entire family of dust bunnies. So, what do you think?

I'm totally digging it!! It looks so much cleaner and clutter free!
Now I can get back to blogging again (wink wink)!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home