Thursday, July 30, 2009

I DIE!


I know I just posted about TV, but tonight as I was FF through the commercials during the Real Housewives of HOTlanta (which btw - AH-Mah-zing start!) I saw a preview that made me stop dead in my tracks! Oh... mah-God, she's back!

August 24th (updated as of 8/4), The Rachel Zoe Project returns! Rach, you're BaNAHnas!!! I can't wait! We heart her. Jessica and I have totally been following her twitter and have signed up for "free daily glamour for our inboxes" to tide us over. And did everyone read Brad's blog for Steve Alan? (psst - Brad if you're there, will you guest blog for us?!)

Side note: I TOTALLY saw her in Beverly Hills!!! I DIED. I was leaving a friend's house and there in the driveway of the house across the street were Rach and Roger! I contemplated following them, but I thought better. Plus it would have been hard since they were sadly not driving "Dylan McCay's Porche" and I surely would have lost them in the traffic.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home