Monday, September 20, 2010

Things I missed...

Although I was only in Hawaii for a week and a half, it appears that I missed the most exciting week and a half at the mall EVER. Sigh! Oh well... maybe there's another such week and a half in the days to come? One can only hope.

-Someone tried to blow up the mall. Really. One morning the mall cops found a grenade in the parking strucutre! A terrorist plot? or cleaverly-stupid way to save a parking space? Either way, no bueno.
-The OC Housewives came by to film the next season... TWICE! And they NEVER let people film. And apparently it's was 2 new not-yet-announced cast members. hmmm.
- Daniel V. (aka Rroject Runway cast off with a collection of strange handbags) made a PA to show his new fall collection. Who knew he was still designing? Either way I'm so glad as I was such a fan! (his finale collection was SO much better than Santino's)
I know, strange picture... just like those hand bags.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home