Sunday, November 1, 2009

OMG me too!

Some may say it's sick while other may just pass it off as being friends for so long... or maybe its just that taste and style are our middle names? Either way, I TOO have just bought black boots on zappos! (I swear that we never discussed it until after we had both done so).


However, unlike Jessica, I'm totally new to boots. I've always thought to add them to my wardrobe, but have never actually done so. But I finally took the plunge! And they arrived a few days ago (2 day free shipping! love zapppos!), in time for Halloween. (My costume was other reason that pushed me to get them.) But I'm torn... I ordered 2 pairs that I liked thinking that I would send the less desirable one back. Both are the same, but different... and I've ended up liking them both! what to do?!

Both pairs are comfortable, surprisingly light, and can be worn to work. The ones on the right are Steve Madden and under $100 and have a cap toe that I'm digging. I like the little strip thing on it too... but perhaps it makes them too casual? The others are Kenneth Cole, little higher, chunkier, and combat-like, but have a zipper that makes for easy on & off. Although they are just over $100, I'm leaning towards keeping them because of the ease of the zipper. Also I think that I can find more stylish lower boots that I'd be willing to pay more for, maybe? What are your thoughts?





Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home