Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Who saw Launch My Line?

Oh, Bravo... I know you're trying REAL hard to find a new fashion show to replace Project Runway. It sure as hell was NOT The Fashion Show. And I'm pretty sure after seeing the first episode of Launch My Line, that it's not going to be it either.


I do love DSquared and I love Dean and Dan... But it's a BAD sign when NONE of the "designers" recognized them. (I mean, come on!) And really what makes a show (aside from decent fashion, which there was none of because all of the people are aspiring designers) is the likability or hate-ability of the contestants. Like we saw with this season of Project Runway - everyone on it was all kinda meh... they were so boring that we neither cheered or hissed for anyone.

And such is the case for Launch My Line... except so far I hate them all of them already. And of course, (*warning - spoiler alert) the one guy that was somewhat likable got the boot. AND the fashions were just ok. But anyway, I'm going to watch it (of course!) and we'll discuss it again next week!!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home