Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Obsession: Vampires

I know I know.. the whole Twilight phenomenon. You're sick of it. Me too, but I still it!!! I could make a whole blog based on my sad Twilight obsession (maybe one day!) but for now, I'm all about Vampires Live the iPhone game!!! It rocks and has me picking up my phone every chance i get! It's like D&D where you are a vampire roaming around and have to collect blood by doing missions or by attacking other vampires. And with the blood you get, you can buy attack and defense abilities... AND you can befriend the other vampires and make clans to attack other clans!!! I die! err... I'm undead!!

Yes, I'm a big nerd, but don't care. It's all if good fun, right? I've invited all my "friends" with iPhones to play and be in my clan, but NO one has joined. NOT ONE(Some friends, huh?)! But it doesn't matter... I myself was befriended my a few others. humph! If you want to join, let me know and we can hunt together! But for now, I'm off to hunt alone!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home