Tuesday, August 25, 2009

back to basics take 2


Jessica and I are the kinds of people that the boys and girls behind the cosmetic counters dream about. Easy sells. Product whores. Suckers. Call us what you may, but we will so take the wash, the toner and a candle to qualify for the mini-bag filled with samples! But no more! Or at least I'm making an effort not to do it any more... I'm going back to basics.

I was strolling the aisles of Target in awe and bewilderment, how I like to do, and got sucked into the Biore section. I was drawn to the Triple Action Astringent - it cleanses, tightens, clears, and contains a salicylic acid acne treatment! I've been using it after cleansing and shaving in the mornings (at night I use a moisture rich toner for my old wrinkled skin) and it's wonderful. I've been using it for about 2 months and it's minimized my black heads and it leaves a cool tingling sensation all over, which is perfect for the balmy summer mornings. And at $7.00 a bottle, its a near guilt free purchase!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home