Friday, August 21, 2009

lifetime delivered like dominos!


Lifetime SO got me tonight - 3 and a half hours of magic! I'm so happy that Project Runway was left as-is (they didn't cock it up with the feared lifetime-movie-of-the-week sap!) and aside from the commercial mix, I could have sworn I was still watching Bravo, complete with the commercials for Top Chef Las Vegas (strange no?). But the true break out of the evening, to me, was Models of the Runway!

Models of the Runway, is the 30 mintue show that follows the err... um... models of the runway. It's as all the drama, hotness, backstabbing and unrequited lust (not yet, but it's coming!) that makes the best reality TV. But it's true brilliance is that it shows some behind the scenes and unused footage from Runway that you always knew was there, but they never reveal. It's all the smack-talk and bitchiness that you wanted to hear... it could have even been an hour! As Heidi says, "You've seen them walk the walk, but you've never seen them like this!"

Now, Lifetime, you'll make my day if you show us "Judges of the Runway"!!!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home