Wednesday, December 23, 2009

I've got a ticket to ride... Away

Well more like Flyaway.
So my secert parking spot that had day rates of only $6 is apparently no secret any more... They were all booked up for the holidays so I'm trying something new! Just recently in service is the LAX Flyaway bus from Irvine train staion (near the Irvine Spectrum Center). Its a meer 20 min from my house, which I cut close for my own good this time, and only $25 one way. I thought it was going to be jammed but there are only 4 people on this huge boat of a bus. AC, free Wifi... And yes your forced into their schedule, but so very convenient otherwise. It be PERFECT if only I didn't have to pee. 60 min and counting, more like holding.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home