Thursday, October 28, 2010

Let's do the time warp again

I'm such a total Gleek. Wasn't last night episode so good? And I don't even know the Rocky Horror Picture Show!


I know! I feel like it's something that I should know. I mean, I've been to the theater when all the true crazy fans go and watch the movie a couple of times, but the only song that I actually remember is that time warp one. And that is because the DJs used to play it at our high school dances (memba dat? when everyone used to run to the top of the bleachers?).
Anyhow, it was good, and now I'm intrigued and want to re-see it since the music was so good. But DAMN that Will Shuester. I'm so over him! That's no way to treat Ms. Pillsbury!! Get over yourself!!!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home