Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Finally heading home, quietly.

I was expecting mass chaos, but after an easy breezy check-in (where I'm convinced some of the angriest people in Lax are yelling and haggling with the agents cuz thier bags a too heavy... Don't you know to be nice to them and they usually let it slide? Be an ass and then your at their mercy) no line at the security check where I had to tear my goods off since there wasn't even waiting time to undo shoe laces, I strolled in a nearly silent terminal to get my dirty airport treat - mcdonalds.
So I'm totally hours early chowing down and da da da da da I'm lovin' it.
I even had time to order some soft tacos at Baja Fresh where this lady felt the need to order her's en gringo espanol... I was so embarrassed for her.
Ole mamasita.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home